How to survive heart attack when you’re alone?
July 20, 2018
About every 30 seconds, someone in the INDIA. has a heart attack.
The physical damage due to heart attack can be minimized by early intervention, so prompt recognition of the signs of a heart attack and immediate transport to a hospital is crucial and greatly increases the chance of survival.
Do not drive yourself to a hospital if you think you’re experiencing a heart attack because escalating symptoms could cause you to crash.
The best course of action, if available, is to call emergency services and await their arrival this is how you can survive a heart attack when you are alone.
If you’re alone and experience any of the above heart attack symptoms, call 102 right away. Take aspirin if you have it on hand. Then, unlock your front door and lie down near it, so medical helper can easily find you.
Is there a fast way to stop a heart attack?
No, there is not a fast way to stop a heart attack without seeking emergency medical treatment at a hospital. Online you’ll find many “fast” heart attack treatments.
However, these “fast” treatments are not effective and could be dangerous by delaying emergency medical treatment.
Most cases of heart attack are caused by a blood clot forming in one of the blood vessels responsible for supplying blood to the heart.
The resulting blockage deprives the heart of oxygen-rich blood, causing damage to the heart muscle, which progressively dies. Taking an aspirin during a heart attack may help as it prevents the clot from getting bigger, giving the body a chance to break down the blood clot.
If you have aspirin at home, and you know that you are not allergic to it, then you could consider taking it while waiting for the emergency medical services to arrive.
- Quit smoking save your lungs – how to quit smoking?
- Asthma Symptoms and Treatments You Should Know
- Best Chest Hospital in India
- Exercises for COPD patients
- What To Expect At A Pulmonary Function Test
- Types of Asthma Medications
- Tips for keeping your lungs healthy
- Santosham Hospital- the best Pulmonology Hospital in India
- Guide to Gastroscopy - Symptoms & Procedure
- COPD - Know the Signs and Symptoms & Get the Facts
- Living with Pulmonary Hypertension
- Smoking and COPD Effects
- Earliest Symptoms of Lung Cancer
- What You Need To Know About Asthma
- Side effects of eating too much choclate
- Top 4 Ways You Can Purify Your Lungs Naturally
- Rotational shifts are disrupting your metabolism
- How to survive heart attack when you’re alone?
- Tips for a Healthy Mind, Body And Spirit
- Seven Ways to Cut the Junk Food
- How Fruits and Vegetables are important for the diet?
- 5 reasons why walk is the best workout
- 7 benefits of eating healthy and exercising regularly
- 7 Best Exercise To Keep Your Heart Healthy Forever
- 10 Good Habits for Healthy Heart
- 10 Foods to Keep your Heart Healthy